Sunday 6 January 2013

Epic blog preview



Happy New Year my lovelies….how was everyone’s holidays?

Well, the festive period was certainly a busy one – the busiest one ever in terms of food and cooking! I think that this year I may have overdone my experimenting, some of them I even forgot to photograph, and for that I am sorry.

As this post will be epic, I thought I’d give you a rundown of what to expect to keep you all excited then I can run away and write my backside off!

***drum roll please*** here goes:

Starters and sides…

·         Asparagus, Camembert and Parma ham tart
·         Curried Carrot soup
·         Brie and cranberry twists
·         Prosciutto wrapped bread sticks with pesto dip
·         Alternative parsnips
·         Bacon wrapped cranberry stuffing
·         Port and Cranberry Sauce

Mains…

·         Turkey gratin
·         Honey and mustard rubbed gammon

Puds….

·         Salted caramel chocolate tart
·         Jaffa cake pots
·         Chocolate orange ice-cream

I will also be filling you in on a couple of dining experiences over the holidays at The Parks in Uttoxeter and The Wolsely Arms near Rugeley.

I am hoping to get this all done by the end of the week at the latest. Especially as I have started content for my next instalment. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a write off as it’s my first day back after a couple of weeks off!

Eat, Drink and Be Merry



H x


1 comment:

  1. Are you re-making the salted caramel chocolate tart? It was SO good. I might make it every dinner party, ever.

    ReplyDelete